Wednesday, August 18, 2021

 











Mankind

If mankind

Peers into the eyes reflected upon silver glass

Spurning egos nestled deep inside

You would know my Image

 

If mankind

Sets his ear against the winds of early morn

Traveling endlessly from east to west

You would hear my Voice

 

If mankind

Would rise above this mutinous orb

Mocking all desires

You would realize my Mercy

 

If mankind

Opened their hands releasing all worries

Escaping upon feathered wings

You would feel my Grace

 

If mankind

Holds my creation against his beating heart

Exploring the knowledge found in every seed

In every valley, on every mountain

You would know my Name

 

If mankind

Will…

You would know my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts

Hold My Hand

If you were to ask any of my children what colloquial truisms they recall their father uttering as they passed from toddler to young ad...