Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Wooden Box

"The Wooden Box" is my first short story and is available on Amazon-Kindle. Writing this story about faith was truly a joy for me. Researching and character development were new tools that were required very little when writing "Going Numb" and "Addicted to Faith".
The story is about the Goode Family and generations of men whose faith was a key element in their relationship with Christ. As I wrote the story I felt as if these fictional characters were close friends, friends which I would want to sit down with over a cup of coffee and listen to their stories. So I found ending the story difficult, as if saying good-bye to old friends. Before making it available on Amazon-Kindle I went back and edited certain sections to allow a reunion with the Goode Family if I am so compelled in the future.
I hope you enjoy the story and meeting the Goode's as much as I did writing about them.
If you do not have a E-reader do not worry. You can download a reader on your PC or smart-phone absolutely free at Amazon's site.

Add caption
 http://www.amazon.com/The-Wooden-Box-ebook/dp/B0060FRRAU/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319810785&sr=1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts

Hold My Hand

If you were to ask any of my children what colloquial truisms they recall their father uttering as they passed from toddler to young ad...